Saturday, June 24, 2006

great day

Euphoria last night and then stuffing South Africa in the rugby international this afternoon - que c'est belle la vie! I was in my best Queen of Wands form at the market this morning too, despite absence of K of Sws, and The Five of Cups sold out by midday. Now first letters and messages of appreciation about the book coming through, I'm starting to enjoy the result even though the process was pretty excruciating. Usually the other way round for me, in typical wands fashion - once a book's finished, it's gone, out of my head and heart. On to the next, new projects, fresh creation ... choose another CD. Each book I've written has been accompanied by the same piece of music throughout. It'll be a long time before I listen to the first act of Rameau's Platée again.

No comments: